We hope you had an amazing time at the Lehigh Valley Mini Maker Faire this past weekend! We all had a great time meeting with the community showing tons of people how to solder, and showing off what we do as a makerspace. We look forward to getting to know you all and can’t wait to see what cool things you’re working on.
Nearly everyone who signed up was interested in becoming a member, and we couldn’t be happier to welcome new members into our group. Follow the link here for our public docs and find the Membership Application and Liability Waiver. Once you have it filled out, you can hand it to any board member for review.
While we’re planning our upcoming events, we encourage you to spend time getting to know our community, share your interests, and get involved, here’s how:
- Join / idle in our IRC chatroom on irc.freenode.net, channel #makelv. (You’ll need an IRC client to get started.)
- Sign up for our group discussion email list here to get regular emails and updates from the group.
- Follow us on Twitter: @makelv
- Like / friend us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/makelv
- Join Our Google+ Community : https://plus.google.com/communities/104377717467115446208
- And of course – Visit the Space!
Open Hack Nights are Thursdays from 6:30pm ~ 9:30pm at The Bridgeworks Enterprise Center, Suite 101, 905 Harrison Street, Allentown. (The first loading bay along the street from the end with the water tower in the parking lot, park on the street, and look for the wooden stairs or use the doorbell next to the loading door). We’re open for members and non-members to come in and meet with the community. Feel free to bring projects that you are working on to show them off, or just come by and take a look at what we’re up to. This is a casual event, but a great way to get to know our group and get involved.
We look forward to seeing you soon!