[MakeLV] Science Festival Booth Layout
josiah at josiahritchie.com
Fri Apr 6 09:58:19 EDT 2012
We made some great progress on the booth layout. I put the plans into
SketchUp this morning. You can see a graphic or sketchup version of the
booth at the wiki page.
There are also a lot of additions to the plans which can also be seen on
the wiki page. Check it out for the latest.
Here is a summary of current needs as listed. If you know of more let me
know of add them to the wiki. If you can help in one of these areas,
- People to fill out the
- More small demos to put around and show what's going on. (see
- Need someone to implement the idea of a camera on the soldering in
the back of the booth, including getting drivers for the camera
we have or
a different camera.
- Need someone to put together pictures/video for slideshow of
hackerspace images (See Josiah & Matthew for pics and video)
- A design for businsess card handouts (Jonas will print, check with
him for format)
- Printing for the full-page handout (Josh is doing the design)
- Activity: Soldering Plans
- Equipment check - make sure we have everything to safely teach
- A system to schedule people to get in on the soldering tutorial. (A
spreadsheet with timeslots printed out and put on a clipboard, what time
- A method of taking payments for the soldering tutorial. (Suggested
Donations $3, CC accepted by square reader if I can find mine...)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Makelehighvalley